Canadian Oats Milling Ltd. is currently hiring:
General Labour Workers
Role and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for performing general labour and housekeeping in and around the facility.
- Operates all equipment in a safe efficient way according to company policies and procedures.
- Operates basic hand and power tools in accordance with proper procedure.
- Loads and unloads materials.
- Performs general maintenance including conducting routine equipment repairs for processing equipment.
- Keeps facility and grounds clean, tidy and free of fire hazards while working within the Employee Health & Safety guidelines. Follows Quality standards and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required by supervisors
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Related forklift, skidsteer or loader experience would be preferred.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience that result in the required level of knowledge skill and competence will be considered.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Proven ability to adhere to and maintain workplace health and safety initiatives.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license is preferred.
This is not intended to be a complete list of all the duties and responsibilities required of this role.
Canadian Oats Milling LTD
How to Apply:
Contact: Rigoberto Córdoba
55021 Range Road 234A
Sturgeon County, AB T8T 2A9